"The Place to Live"
Our mission is to provide quality, cost effective services in a professional manner to the citizens of Loyalsock Township.
Loyalsock Recreation Re-Opening Plan
We are excited to announce that our facilities will be opening on June 5th. Be advised that these rules are subject to change without notice.
Playgrounds and Dog Park
The playgrounds and Dog Park will open back up on Friday, June 5th. Please practice social distancing when using these facilities. Due to construction of the Miller’s Run Greenway the dog park will need to be closed for a period of time in the near future.
The Loyalsock Community Pool will be opening full time for the summer on Friday, June 5th with the following changes to keep the safety of our staff and patrons our priority:
- Do not come to the pool if you are ill.
- We encourage patrons to wash their hands often and use the hand Sanitizing stations provided around the complex.
- Patrons must practice social distancing of at least 6 feet throughout the entire pool complex.
- The Concession Stand will be open for the sale of pre-packaged snacks and drinks only.
- The use of masks is not required, however if you choose to wear a mask, they may not be worn while swimming.
- Due to high attendance, there may be times when admission is limited for those who are paying the daily fee.
- Swim Lessons will begin on June 22nd. There will be no “beginner or non-swimmer” lessons this year.
- There will be no Birthday Party Packages this year.
Questions regarding this plan should be directed to the Recreation Department at (570) 567-7525.